2013 Photo Contest & Exhibit
To celebrate Sonnenberg Gardens’ beauty throughout the changing seasons, we are hosting a juried Sonnenberg Photo Contest from May 1 through October 1, 2013.
A jury will select the top photographs each month to be displayed in a changing display at the entrance of the Carriage House. Final jury judging results for the season will take place after the contest deadline of October 1. In addition to the juried portion, there will also be voting by the public at the end of the contest via the Sonnenberg website for selection of the People's Choice winners.
Our Public Gardens
People & Sonnenberg Events (People Enjoying Sonnenberg)
Submissions for the contest will be viewable via a Flickr link from the Sonnenberg website.
1. Photos must be taken at Sonnenberg Gardens. They must be the property of the entrant and may not have been published elsewhere.
2. Submissions must be emailed using jpeg format to email@example.com. Please type "Photo Contest Entry" in the subject line. Please limit each photo to a maximum of 2mb. If selected, the photo will be made into an 8x10 print.
3. Deadline for all entries is Tuesday, October 1.
4. There are THREE submission categories as follows: Architecture, Our Public Gardens, and People & Sonnenberg Events (People Enjoying Sonnenberg). You may submit ONE photo for each category.
5. All photo submissions must include the following: Name of Photographer, Address, Phone #, Category, and Description. ATTACHED PHOTO SUBMISSIONS MUST BE LABELED WITH THE CATEGORY AND LAST NAME OF PHOTOGRAPHER (example: ArchitectureJones.JPG). Titles are optional.